Our team of landlord and tenant specialists represent office occupiers from a wide spectrum of businesses and on a range of property issues, including:
- property and estate management;
- rent reviews;
- disputes; and
We are pleased to act for businesses of all sizes, ranging from start-ups taking their first premises to listed companies in connection with their national head office relocations.
Our lawyers understand the need to deliver a commercial, efficient and seamless service and always aim to provide advice in plain English. Our experience allows us to take the lead in negotiating documents that try to best protect your interests as occupier, allowing you to focus on the many practical issues that you will no doubt be facing in relation to your office move.
Examples of our experience include:
- advising a tech start up taking their first office premises in Central London;
- advising on the letting of prominent West End office premises to a leading US newspaper publisher;
- acting for an international accountancy firm on two major office lettings in Central London and Surrey for combined rents exceeding £1 million per annum;
- acting for the UK subsidiaries of various Austrian, German and US manufacturing companies in connection with their UK head office moves;
- representing an AIM-listed pharmaceutical drug development company in connection with the letting of their London corporate headquarters;
- advising a specialist bank in connection with their head office relocation in the City of London; and
- acting for a Swiss based private bank in relation to their new London offices in Mayfair.