We have acted for many years for a variety of clients, from major national restaurant companies through to start ups, in relation to the licensing of their premises for the sale of alcohol and other licensable activities.

Our team act for three national casual dining groups on the grant of all new Premises Licences across the whole of their estate and have experience dealing with Local Authorities throughout England and Wales. Glovers also advise clients on the grant or variation of Premises Licences within cumulative impact areas and stress areas within busy cities including central London.

With connections to the main professionals working in the field of licensing law and processes, we are able to use our network of contacts to provide bespoke solutions to our clients.

Our licensing team advise on all aspects of alcohol and entertainment licensing law including:
  • obtaining a Premises Licence;
  • obtaining a Personal Licence;
  • transferring an existing Premises Licence;
  • changing the Designated Premises Supervisor;
  • appeals;
  • obtaining a Temporary Event Notice; and
  • obtaining a Highways Licence for tables and chairs.

We provide a cost-effective service and offer a collaborative approach when it comes to the work we undertake. We understand that our clients require continued support in relation to the maintenance of their Premises Licences and offer straightforward advice free of legal jargon.