A reminder that the National Minimum Wage increases will take effect on 1 April 2018. The following hourly rates of national minimum wage will apply from that date:-
1. National Living Wage for workers aged 25 and over will rise from £7.50 to £7.83.
2. The rate for workers aged 21 to 24 will rise from £7.05 to £7.38.
3. The rate for workers aged 18 to 20 will rise from £5.60 to £5.90.
4. The young workers rate (non-apprentices) aged 16 and 17 will rise from £4.05 to £4.20.
5. The apprenticeship rate will rise from £3.50 to £3.70.
Please note that this information is provided for general knowledge only and therefore specific advice should be sought for individual cases.