A reminder that the National Minimum Wage increases will take effect on 1 April 2017. The following hourly rates of national minimum wage will apply from tomorrow:-
1. National Living Wage for workers aged 25 and over will increase from £7.20 to £7.50.
2. The rate for workers aged 21 to 24 will rise from £6.95 to £7.05.
3. The rate for workers aged 18 to 20 will rise from £5.55 to £5.60.
4. The young workers rate (non-apprentices aged 16 and 17 will rise from £4.00 to £4.05.
5. The apprenticeship rate will rise from £3.40 to £3.50.
Please note that this information is provided for general knowledge only and therefore specific advice should be sought for individual cases.
For further information, please contact Sikin Andela